Identification of the responsible person
In accordance with the legislation on data protection and article 10 of law 34/2002 of services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce the owner of the site and responsible for the processing of data is BCN COSMETICS 2000, S.L. (hereinafter ” BELNATUR “), with VAT number B-61425195, address in Mataró (08302 Barcelona), Ronda President Irla N º 27-29, telephone 937 589 889, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Tome (2991), Folio (59), Sheet (B-167835) Inscription 1 ª.
Use and purpose of data obtained
Data that we request or that you can send us in the contact form or in the emails of our website are for:
- Responding to queries, provide user-required information;
- Sending information about our services and news from BELNATUR;
- Participating in BELNATUR selection processes;
The data that we ask you are the appropriate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purposes specified above, and under no circumstances you are obliged to provide them. The compulsory completion data are specified in the form itself, and their refusal to supply them will imply not to manage their request. It also assures us that all the data provided are true, truthful and relevant to the purpose for which we request them. The sending of the same implies your express authorisation to incorporate them to our corresponding treatments, as long as BELNATUR considers it advisable for the management of the request that applies for.
It is important for keeping your personal data updated, to inform us whenever there is any modification in them. Otherwise, we do not respond to the veracity of the same. We consider that if you do not cancel your personal data expressly from our files, you continue to be interested in being incorporated in them until the responsible considers it opportune and as long as it is appropriate to the purpose for which they were obtained.
Personal data provided shall be retained:
Queries and requests: data will be retained until the end of the request or the consultation carried out by the interested party.
- Sending of information of our services: until the interested person does not cancel data.
- Selection processes: data contained in the provided curriculum will be retained until the award of a job or for a maximum period of 1 year from its collection. After that period they will be destroyed.
Rights of stakeholders
Personal data stakeholders are entitled to:
- Get confirmation on whether the responsible person is treating the personal data they concern or not.
- Access to your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request their deletion when, among other reasons, data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case only the responsible person will retain them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose to the processing of their data.
- Under certain circumstances, by virtue of the right of portability, the interested parties will have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, and transmit it to another person in charge.
The interested party can exercise its rights by email to the address email@example.com, by writing to the address Ronda President Irla N º 27-27, 08302 Mataró – Barcelona, indicating in the subject “Data Protection” and accompanying the request with a copy of DNI or equivalent identification document.
If you believe that your rights have not been adequately attended, you have the right to file a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The cookies used by the website are associated only with an anonymous user and its computer, and do not provide for themselves user’s personal data.
By using cookies it is possible that the server where the web is, recognises the web browser used by the user in order to make browsing easier, allowing, for example, access to users who have registered previously, access to the areas, services, promotions or contests reserved exclusively to them without having to register at each visit. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries.
The user has the possibility to configure its browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation in its computer. Please refer to your browser’s instructions and manuals for further information.
In order to use the website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of the cookies sent by the website, or the third person acting on its behalf, without prejudice to the need for the user to initiate a session as such in each of the services whose provision requires the previous registration or “login”.
The cookies used in this website have, in any case, a temporary character with the sole purpose of making the subsequent transmission more effective. In no case cookies will be used to collect information of a personal nature.
Website servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the Internet. All this information is recorded in an activity file of the duly registered server, that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain measurements only statistically that allow to know the number of impressions of pages, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to avoid unauthorised access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user/client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.
Any contracting process or that leading to the introduction of personal data of a high character (health, ideology,…) will always be transmitted through a secure communication protocol (Https://,…), so that no third party has access to the information transmitted by electronic system.